Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rain Thunder Rain

Yes Yes Yes!!! I love a good thunderstorm-always have. It's good to see the rain for so many reasons.
1. I talked my friend out of going camping yesterday and it proceeded to be sunny all day. I am now validated.
2. Everything here looks so brown and bedraggled-we could use some green before it goes to brown and dead.
3. I love listening to the transplants from California complain about the rain. I mean, we've kept is such a big secret, you know?
4. Football in the rain is AWESOME! (Okay, for the first hour it's awesome-then it's just wet).
5. The cleaning fairy ALWAYS comes when it's raining outside.
6. What could be cooler than having friends over for hot totties and board game night while it's raining outside and a fire is burning in the fireplace?

And this completes my ode to the rain.

PS. The dog does not love the thunder as much as I do and I will need to pry him from my leg if I am to get any power cleaning done. Any dog-remover tips will be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment